Synthesis of Photochromic Polymers for Optical Materials
Synthesis of Functional Polymers Using Carbon Dioxide
Synthesis of Optical Fiber for Biosensor
Photovoltaic Solar cell
Ph.D., Seong Kyun Kwan University, 1981
1. Lee. J. K,. "Photovoltaic Properties of Pvk Based Films with 5,10,15,20-Tetra(0-Nitrophenyl) Porphyrinatozinc and 8-hydroquinoline aluminum" Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, Vol.349, pp 427-430, 2000.
2. Lee. J. K,. "Solar Cells with Porphyrin Sensitization" OPTICAL MATERIALS, pp 331-332, 2001.
3. Lee. J. K,. "Syntheses and Characteristics of Polyimides for the Applications to Alignment Film for liquid Crystal Display" Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol.82, pp 2365-2371, 2001.
4. Lee. J. K,. "Syntheses and Optical Properties of Polyesters with Disperse Red 19 by the Polycondensation Reaction" Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, Vol.377, pp 293-296, 2002.
5. Lee. J. K,. "Syntheses and properties of polyurethanes containing side-chain azobenzene groups" Polymer International, Vol.52, pp 658-663, 2002.
Visiting Professor, Department of Chemical Engineering, Queen`s University, Canada (1992-1993)
Assistant Professor, Professor, Department of Polymer Science & Engineering, Pusan National University, Korea (1982-Present)
Professional Societies & Activities
The Manager of Pusan/Kyungnam Branch, The Polymer Society of Korea
Honors and Awards
International Joint Research & Activities